Originally released in 2013, the hit Sheep based card game Shephy is out NOW on the Nintendo Switch for $4.99 USD / 4.99 €!
MULTIPLE WAYS TO PLAY!
Intuitive controls and multiple options on how to play make Shephy easy to pick up and enjoy however you prefer!
Lots of adorable sheep! Single-player sheep increasing card game, “Shephy”!
“Shephy”, the single-player card game with cute and lovely illustrations that keeps players coming back for more!
WHAT IS THE GOAL?
- The main goal of the game is to increase your sheep count to 1000.
- Using different combinations of the event cards, achieve the goal before the deck is emptied 3 times.
- In both the “Tutorial” and “Practice Mode,” you will be able to enjoy the game while familiarizing yourself with the rules of Shephy.
CHALLENGE THE LIMIT! CHALLENGE MODE!
- There is no limit to the number of sheep you can increase in “Challenge Mode”. Increase the sheep count as much as possible before the deck is emptied 3 times.
STORY MODE! “POST LOVES”
- Enjoy the story of Shephy in the special “Post Loves” game mode.
- In this mode, special set of rules may apply along each part of the story, so the game can be enjoyed differently.
IS IT FOR YOU? (YES!)
Enjoy playing games at your own pace?
Enjoy playing single player games?
Enjoy solving challenging puzzles?
Do you love sheep?
If yes, “Shephy” is the perfect game for you!
Genre： Solitaire Sheep Card Game
Platform： Nintendo Switch™ downloadable software
Price： 4.99$ / 4.99 €
Release Date： July 6th, 2017（America), July 6th, 2017（Europe）